Sunday, January 6, 2013

In the sweltering heat, Sofia Vergara shows us the easiest way to go from beach to bar!





Who else sweated it out today? From the minute I woke up I felt sticky and over-heated, I couldn’t even rest my laptop on my legs, or light my favourite candle after coming to the reality that it’ll just create more heat in my room. So When I had to decide what to wear for today’s shopping adventure my mind felt overcrowded with too many options... and all seemed too hot.

It wasn’t until I came home and saw these new images of Sophia Vergara, a.k.a mega babe, a.k.a sexy funny lady, a.k.a exotic curvalicious mumma, that it dawned on me that this could possibly be the most effortless beach-to-bar or pool side-to-counter side (shopping counter that is!) summer ensemble I have seen... ever!

This look is basically built upon wearing a simple black one-piece swimsuit and pairing it with a bohemian floor length skirt! The colours really pop, it means she can essentially run around and complete any errand afterwards and still look put-together and sexy, her signature style.

To head from beach to bar I’d suggest placing hair up into a chic top-knot to elongate the neck, wear some eye catching long earrings to flatter – I’d go for the below Geena Wong style which complements the shade of the skirt, keep your neck bare and perhaps wear one bangle to complete your accessory check list.

To finish the ensemble rock a pair of strappy sandals, I like these tan variety by Guess. Pair with an exotic tangerine lip, I’d go for M.A.C’s Tangerine Tango, it’s the perfect summery shade! Va Voom Vergara style!

Geena Wong earrings Click To Buy

Guess Wedges Click To Buy

M.A.C Tangerine Tango


SS x

No comments: