Tuesday, January 1, 2013

One to watch: Gabriella Wilde







Whimsical beauty, Gabriella Wilde, is one Brit girl on my radar. She appeared on the style set after her role in The Three Musketeers. Although the movie wasn’t a raving success, her beauty looks are getting better and better, so let's forgive and forget!


Here I show you her best looks that have been captured at red carpet events and fashion shows. They all share a common similarity; long dishevelled hair that looks freshly washed and clean luminous skin. However, she has mastered a few makeup tips that work well for her skin tone that I’m going to highlight for you to steal!




1. Gab has gone for effortless beauty here, and I can vouch for that, this look would have only taken mere minutes after mastering a sheer, even base. The key beauty tool? A kohl eyeliner. Simply draw onto the outer V of your eye and gently smudge a little with your index finger or with a clean Q- tip, and that's it! I like Clinique Kohl Shaper for Eyes in Black.




2. Here she has balanced out her beauty look with a soft pink lip in an opaque formulation. The real standout feature is her smokey eyes that offset her beautiful blue peepers ! To recreate I’d use the MeMeMe Smokey Eyes Create The Look Pack. It contains a pressed trio palette that includes black, grey and white. It also has a Coal Black EyeLine Pencil, EyeSweep Precision Eye Defining Pen in Hot Black and the FatCat Mascara. A definite winner!


3. The beauty hero here? Most definitely Gab’s bold orange pout, not an easy lip to pull off, but paired with her porcelain complexion, it’s absolutely stellar! Try the new Model Co Party Proof lipstick in SplendourfulCream.



4. A plum lip here is paired with well-manicured eyebrows and lips that look lush and super moisturised. I love the new CK One Colour range. To pucker up like Gab, use the Pure Color Lipstick in Brainiac. You may even get smarter by using it? Well... at least I'm not doubting your superhero abilities CK One.



5. This last look was a little trickier to decode (but my fave!). I get that her lips are the prettiest pearlescent colour, that her lashes are elongated, and that there's a mysterious sweep of grey eyeshadow, but those I all but pushed aside. I finally realised it was her glowy, sunkissed skin that had me meowing like a smitten kitten! Estée Lauder Goddess Soft Shimmer Bronzer is oil-free and won’t block pores. Apply to face, neck and shoulders.

 *All images taken from Gabriella-wilde.com


Are you a Gabriella fan? Is she your new beauty crush?


SS x

No comments: