Monday, May 20, 2013

Marion Cotillard Ditches Dior and Dons Vivienne Westwood. I Die!


Marion Cotillard is one of my favourite female actresses. I love her french accent, her adventurous hairstyles, her scrunched-up nose when she laughs, but most of all her forever on-trend style.

A lot of fashion critics have been complianing about seeing Marion in too much Dior ( Psst! Too much Dior? I didn't know there was such a thing?!) so when she arrived at the Chopard press lunch during Cannes Film Festival photographers went crazy for this tongue-in-cheek look.

She literally gave the french fashion house (Dior) a break and looked to quirky meets cool Vivienne Westwood. I absoultley love this fluorescent pink-and-ivory silk-crushed gown. The sweetheart neckline with an alternate-length hem is so fresh and romantic.

I also think she made the right move by pairing this look with simple makeup and equally minimal nude strappy heels.

What do you guys think? Rate it or hate it?

SS x

No comments: